Thursday, February 19, 2015

Weekly Challenge #205: "Year of the Goat"

The Diva's weekly challenge this week is to do a tile inspired by the Chinese zodiac.

My own personal challenge is to get this posted before my laptop battery dies, as it's currently down to 2% power... so with no ado at all, here's my year-of-the-rabbit tile:




Sure hope it wasn't supposed to be a goat. 








•  •  •  •  •  •  •

Thanks for stopping by! 
Feel free to join me here
where I frequently share artsy things that inspire me, 
invite tanglers to share art,
crack silly jokes, 
and offer up the 
occasional 
tangle 
prompt. 
:oD




8 comments:

  1. Animal ears are in the eye of the beholder. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it). I choose to see goat ears (sort of). Whatever kind of ears they are, they are very nicely tangled. ;-) Happy Lunar New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROTFL. You need to look at my tile for this challenge. Let's hear it for the rabbits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ears made me smile, thanks :-) I do like your tile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a cut idea. Rabbit is much nicer than the goat, not only it´s because I`m a rabbit.... Happy hoppel day dear Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just looked at the Duchess's tile and I, too, am giggling. Let's see, the gestation period for a goat is 5 months and for a rabbit I think it's closer to 5 minutes...those pesky little things are just so prolific. A wonderful tile Sandy, and a much appreciated chuckle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh...now I will be dreaming of the rabbits checking out my new shrubbery in the yard! So cute! To the real rabbits, I always say what I told my misbehaving kids over the years..."You're lucky you're cute!"

    ReplyDelete

• ❃ • ❋ • ❁ • ✿ • ✽ • ❀ •
I have comment moderation turned on to filter out all the spammy flotsam, so submitted comments will not appear until after they squeeze by the spam filter (that would be me). ;o) If you'd like a reply, please email me and I will reply posthaste by pigeon or owl within the month (possibly longer, depending on distance and weather conditions).